Friday, March 27, 2009

Self Soothing Already!?!!!

We passed the non stress test and ultrasound so we are waiting for the weekend before having another non stress test on Monday.  I've been getting emotional so your Dad and Nana have been trying to calm me down reminding me how healthy you are and that it is all in God's hands.  

When I feel you, you don't seem anxious.  You seem content exactly where you are.  When we got the ultrasound, you were moving your mouth and hands.  Apparently your already sucking your thumb!  It was super cute!  

3 comments:

kate said...

so sweet, kirsten! i loved hearing you and bobby oohing and ahhing over that precious little babe. can't wait to hear your news!!!

Summer said...

are you drinking red raspberry leaf? that helped heidi along....

Thinking of you & praying for you--it won't be long; enjoy every moment of stillness and sleep before the great hurrah!

Maria Johns said...

Kir
I so enjoy reading your blog, your inspiring. Im praying with your for the arrival! If your bored you can read a family blog i started up!!!
http://johnsjournal-maria.blogspot.com