Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NighooOOoo

At night we hear, "nighooooo" the slang version of compressed "Goodnight, I love you."

You woke up saying, "I love You" or "la--oooooo"

You've been saying many double syllable words yellow, duma, love you, etc. You've mastered the jump to sit to bounce back up to jumping position trick and like to practice it on the trampoline and bed. You love straws and ask for one whenever we go out to eat or Daddy brings you one home. At the library, you ring up every book. You help me find the car and bring in the bags. Most of all, you are a trooper. It doesn't matter what we do, how many times I get you into your snowsuit, how many layers and hats I pile on you, you go with it. You actually love your snowboots and ask for them! You always (Thank you Jesus!) have a sunnyside up disposition.




No comments: