aaAhHHhhhHHhh!!!!!!!!
You are over 2 lbs. and almost 15 inches!!?!?!! You are still actively swimming away inside of me. I love it so much!!
We just returned home from Florida. It has been hard for me to sleep with all the holiday excitement and waking every few hours to turn and go to the bathroom. I need to destress from December and let go because I have been clenching my jaw all month (sad!) and I don't want you feeling it. I hope things will slow down when the holidays are over so we have time to focus on you more. There is so much more I want to do to prepare for your arrival! You are the best thing that has ever happened and I want to be ready when you come. Is that possible? We'll see in three months won't we?!?!!! WOW! All love to you dear Roo!
1 comment:
Oh yeah! I loved the third trimester-- your whole belly jiggles as the baby moves around! I think I slept with 5 different pillows the last couple months to help me be tolerably comfortable in bed... the lack of sleep will help you adjust much faster when the wee one is here.
Post a Comment