
Talking and exploring around the hotel room

Well! Looky there...who's that handsome baby?
Note the first instinct...Going in for it!!!?!
MUAH!

Ohhh yeah! Kissy slime...awesome!

And the BEST KISSER award goes to: SKG
(Yes, the tongue gets in there too)
*I receive these approx. 102x's a day
6 comments:
kristen! i decided -- it should be illegal to be as adorable as shadden is. serioulsy, he is THAT cute!!!
enjoy your holidays and that precious baby boy!!! all my love.
I love your decorated house! How do you have any time? AND of course thank you for posting our beautiful Shadden pics! Master photographer, mom and wife.... with no sleep too!
I was just catching up on with peoples lives...I can't even stand your little one! He is absolutely adorable! Wow, you looks like both of you. I wish you would post some pics of yourself too! I forgot what you look like (just kidding).
ohh forgive me honey nosh...i tried to see your name but it wouldn't show me so i (opppsies!) so i don't actually know yr identity. i'd love to hear about yr life too...
Sorry Kirsten! It is Natalie Mulder...I thought it said my name. I haven't commented much using this blog system so I had no idea what showed up!! I miss you. Everything in your pics look so perfect! I hope your life is just as well as the photos show.
ohh my natialies!!! i miss you angel! you were heavy on my heart and prayers this Christmas. i kept thinking about sam and everyone. :( how are you? i'm on my singlemom marathon while bobby is working a zillion 12 hour shifts in a row. do you have a blog on here? i' love to see it. prayers and kisses to you!
Post a Comment